Net Detective / Unauthorized billing

1392 S. Woodland BlvdDeLand, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 386-7363882

I signed up for netdetective.com's 'services' so I could do a background check on someone I knew. After paying the $29.99 fee on my credit card, I was never able to log into the website. Emails and phone calls went unanswered. I'm in the process of disputing the transaction with my credit card company.
Va

Comments

El
  4th of Jan, 2008
signed up for netdetective and can rarely get on site. very frustrating
Di
  5th of Jan, 2008
net dective website is not working properly.
Kt
  1st of Mar, 2008
Same issue here, can never log on. Your lucky to get logged on one time, even if you do you might get one search in before it goes back to log in. Even they can even get the sign in to work, we should believe that they are the best internet resource...I don't think so
Lo
  11th of Oct, 2008
this my third time requesting that you refund my bb&t checking account the $ 7.99 that was not authorized by me. during this period, from 9/21/08 thru9/29/08, i was in the state of illinois on vacation. i have the flight registration to back up my claim. because of this unauthorized deduction, my bank charged me $ 35.00. you have not responded, so i am getting a lawyer to continue this process
Au
  20th of Oct, 2008
I just caught the suckers today. They have been charging on my card sinse May. My credit card is crediting me for all but May and June. I have to send a letter to the Investigative Solutions to collect for May and June. They have been charging $16.99 each month on my card.
Lo
  4th of Nov, 2008
I can agree this company sent a crapy cd that was messed up and won't work. I also have never been able to log on the the site
the only thing I was able to do is see what I have been doing
I THINK this company is a P.O.S.
Di
  9th of Nov, 2008
Credit Diagnosis scam
The same thing is happening to me - never got any reports ordered and two charges for $29.99 showing up within a few weeks on my credit card... what did you do to stop this?
Po
  22nd of Jan, 2009
This so called company is a ripoff scam. The $29.00 does not entitle you to anything except another website to again request more money for the 'upgrade plus' version which is probably a scam also. Please do not be taking in by this scam. Someone has to be held responsible for this website and should be fined heavily. Again, this is a SCAM.