Net Detective / Extra rude customer service, troubles using site

1 United States

Net Detective
www.netdetective.com

I signed up for Net Detective and can rarely get on the site. I was established to use www.standard.netdetective.net. I have trouble every time I try to use the site I paid for. Then, I have to call customer service. you don't have an 800 number, so I have to pay for the call. The, I get the rudest people on earth to try to get help from. I had to call three times today. Your CUSTOMER SERVICE? representatives are rude, don't know what they are saying and hung-up in my face. I called back and asked for a supervisor and she was EXTRA RUDE. You need a different set of people to serve on your customer service. You don't know who they are and they don't care about CUSTOMER SERVICE!

ALL I WANT IOS TO BE ABLE TO LOG ONTO THE SITE I PAID FOR AND FOR MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO WORK. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO MAKE 2 OR 3 LONG DISTANCE CALLS EVERY TIME I WANT TO USE THE SITE. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. GET SOME REASONABLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE PROBLEMS. AFTER ALL, YOU DO CALL IT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Va