Net 10 phone / customer service

United States, Arkansas, Fayetteville Review updated:
Net 10
I ordered a net 10 refurbished phone for $20 online. When I received it I got the message unable to charge when plugging in the wall charger. I requested to return it and was instructed to take it to Fedex and I was responsible for the shipping. I was to only use UPS or Fedex and get them the tracking number. The shipping turned out to be $11, a little more half what the phone was worth so I called back to have them send another battery. They would not send me the battery immediately but spent 40 minutes having me repeatedly remove the battery and reinsert and plug in the charger and read them the same error message. Then they sent me the battery. The new battery did not fix the problem and I spent another 20 minutes on the phone removing and reinserting the battery, plugging in the charger and reading them the same error message. They then wanted to send me another charger. I then requested a prepaid shipping label, which they refused to do, and asked for a refund. They would refund my $20, they told me, if I spent the $11 to get it back to them. Not sure $9 would pay for the frustration and time "troubleshooting" the problem though. Beware their warranty and return policy.

N  6th of Apr, 2009 by
Having dealt with net10 csr's, i can honestly say they suck big time, i don't care if they are paying you to use it, stay away ! every time u have to call, and you will, count on waiting at least a half hour before getting connected, they will not fix your complaint, this is one company that should fold, or open up a call center in the USA, because the ones they use now are totally incompetent.

Customer service pathetic do not even think about going to this service
N  8th of Jul, 2011 by

Net 10 phone - Customr service and policies
Net 10 phones

On 7-7-11 at 1:00 pm I ordered a phone and paid for over night delivery. The deadline for this request is 3:00, I made the order 2hrs before. On 7-8-11 at 10:00 I called customer service and was told yes it will arive today. At 12:30pm the fed ex person came and no phone. At 1:00pm I called and a representive said (after 25min on the phone) yes you are def getting it today. I was able to get a fed ex tracking # and it said delivery is for 7-11-11. I called back to find out what is going on, and reqeusted a supervisor her excuse was even though I ordered the phone at 1:00 the order didnt get to the warehouse until 4:00 that would make the deliver for monday the 11th. That is unexceptable as I did what te website said. She said I will get 60 min on my phone and my $14.95 refunded for the overnight fee. She transferred me to the refund dept and they are telling me I cant get a refund but they will give me this as minutes on my phone. I argued that I didnt want this I wanted my money, he said well in order to get refunded just refuse the phone and we will refund everything. After an hour on the phone I am getting my money credited to my card. There customer service is horrible and very time consuming today I have spent 1 1/2 hrs on the phone about this.