NET 10 / poor service!
Not only do I AGREE with the other complaints about poor service and problems understanding the customer service reps. In addition, I'd like to add that it took THREE separate attempts, TWO sim cards and almost TWO WEEKS to transfer my phone # to my Net 10 phone. Meanwhile, I was in danger of my old cell phone be deactivated making me even more concerned. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't need to call customer service any more!
More NET 10 Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET10 - bad service 
- NET10 - scam and cheating 
- Net10 Wireless - upgraded defective phone and customer service 
- NET10 - they slowed my phone so it cant work 
- Net10 Wireless - phone purchase
- Net10 Wireless - net10 customer service 
- Net10 Wireless - bring you own phone