Nestle / nespresso
Greetings, Nespresso markets itself as a very up market high-end luxury brand worldwide. The crux of which being Swiss quality and Swiss made.
We got a rude shock when we got the delivery of our much-awaited coffee machine when we saw that it was actually made in China. We inquired and when we insisted that they show us their demo machine we realized there was something fishy about the whole deal.
The demo machine is in fact made in Switzerland and the machine that we actually bought is made in China. When we bought this to the attention of the Nestle guys here they conveniently said they are not aware of this and when raised to the next level as per them both the machines are the same irrespective of their country of origin!!! This is funny coming from a Swiss company, how would you feel your Rolex dealer, which is again a high end up market luxury brand telling you that….
The one delivered for us Pic 1
The demo piece Pic 2
Also when we spoke to the delivery man here as per him this is how they do it and have sold quite a few pieces in the market and I am sure this is how they do it in lot of the other countries where this machine is sold and guess what both are the same price!!!
Hope you guys will take this forward and make the general public aware of the same….
A concerned customer……
More Nestle Complaints & Reviews
- Nestle Coffee-mate Creamer - change in formula - nasty taste 
- Nescafe Instant Coffee - very bad quality 
- Nestle Foods - online winning notification scam 
- Nestle India Ltd - no action asm or head office 
- Nestle Coffee Mate Creamer - chocolate raspberry discontinued 
- Nestle - bring back - nescafe gold original mild grains
- Nestle - nestle's semi-sweet morsels
- Nestle - nescafe classic coffee
- Nestle - bag of butterfingers fun size bars are as hard as a rock bought a bag of butterfinger fun size bars from walmart in inver grove heights minnesota
- Nestle - nestle nesfruita chunsa