Neronton / Side Affects

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I was getting physical rehabilatation for my legs after a severe beating. My left leg was damaged and the nerves were not working properly. I saw a doctor in Tehama County. He perscribed Neuronton Pills to help the nerves function, well needless to say the pils they were giving had a side affect of Leukemia.

The doctor never said anything about this side affect, neither did the Pharmacy, I looked it up in a pill book myself. Be very careful when taking medications, do not ever take Phsyc medications when your pregneat, it can cause damages to a fetus well.

Comments

• Mu
      23rd of Dec, 2010

I don't know what book you've been reading- leukemia is not a side effect of Neurontin. This is why your doctor and pharmacist did not mention this. I am guessing that perhaps you are reading some natural medicine propaganda which proclaims a drug to be dangerous because 1 person out of 20 million on a drug coincidentally contracts a disease such as leukemia while they are taking the drug. I know there is an online "ND" spouting this garbage. (ND= naturopathic doctor- a mail order degree that consists of sending in some money, reading a pamplet, and taking a test to get an unaccredited honorary degree bestowed by some random scammer)

• Sw
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Thank You!!!

10th of Mar, 2013

i bet you also think that Burger King. genetically modified corn, or Diet Coke with all of it's aspartame is good for you too.