Nero / Scam

United States Review updated:

Called three times about my account being charged for softeare they never sent and after complaining the only answers are read off a screen axactly the same everytime. The people answering the phones barely speek english. I am going to the FBI with this. On top of that my brother is a lawyer. Its over for there whole company. Lets hit them back like they hit us. This makes me sick.

Comments

Jo
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
None of the Nero ### I ever bought Works Pure JUNK
Copy a DVD ###...
  30th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
after a dozen phone calls..not your stupid 1.29 a minute ..we care for our customers but you pay to talk to us...like hell.
and many emails..many hours i spent trying to get help with my problem, i am 84 years old i have never in my life have ever dealt with such a low standard none caring after sale than nero, you should be reported to ..Better business Bureau, and i may.
by now you should know what my broblem is, so i wont go through that, it would be more waste of my time ps.quit sending me those emails trying to sell nero 9 to me i pitty the poor people that purchace any of your product, that was a sad day when i went online to Staples and paid $84.95 for a lousy nero plastic disk
thank you for nothing. Edward Racine
ps. everytime i pass a Staples i will tell them to beware of the Nero co. i will help you like you helped me.
  16th of May, 2009
I have been trying for some time now, to get my problem with nero straightened out. I own two different installation disks of nero, with valid ser #. But they are worthless, to me. I have spent a number of hours trying to ge this program to work, and getting no where. I have sent a number of e-mails, and yet to recive an anwser to my problem. I have been asked for more information, about my computer setup, ser #, and version of nero, within a day of sending the e-mails. I have been called a pirate, told I had a bootleg copy. If this is the case, then some one needs to check out office max, because that is where I bought the programs. And to make things worst, and get into my pocket even deepper. I need a to get a special program, to completely delete there program which doesn't work. And where do I get the delete program, from them of course. I can't get any help from them, I will help my self. I will reformat the hard drive, and start over, with some one elses program
  2nd of May, 2010

Nero - I do not know what I purchased
Edward Dean Hall
4205 salem hwy
Stuart
Virginia

I have a charge on my check card for $29.99 and I do not know what it is for.

Perhaps Nero? Could yo email me the link of what I purchased.

Edward
Lo
  2nd of May, 2010
Hey Ed

I don't know if this is the same website, but is it like a savers club? Becuase if it is 777saveclub.com don't waste your time they won't return your money, but they will cancell you account.