Nero / upgrade price is a trick

Nero has a pre order sale. ad reads upgrade to nero 10 for 19.99 for a limited time. When you click link a new windows requests you present nero product code key, ( suspecious and not a go practic, code keys are valuable and oftem collected using spoof sites) I entered my licensed key from and old version of nero ultra. Upgrade price is now $59, after complaining to custumer service and on nero facebook page and teach nonenglish to read english I was told I was misstaken that upgrade is 19.99 is I upgrade from version released earlier this year. Both email and web page ad do not read "upgrade for as low as $19.99" it reads upgrade for $19.99. I have included a link to ad, not sure how long link will work.

I also have a pdf of email and webpage if anyone would like. rlcoffin@rlcoffin.com

Si

More Nero Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cr
      7th of Mar, 2009
    Nero - Over charge
    Silicon Support Service
    New Jersey
    nero.com

I have Nero Cd burning software and I was having problems burning the cd's I called up the Tech Support called Silicon Support Service I was suppose to be charged $1.29 min I said on the phone with them for 12min and according to my caculations I should have been charged $15.48 at the most but I was charged $71.00 and don't understand why I've written the company to inquire about the charge and have yet to hear from them..