Neotel / My modem with neotel (Out of order) and overcharged on a capped data bundle

Gauteng, South Africa Review updated:

Date : 12/12/2016 to 13/01/2017
Client no: r000 791 309
Description of the incident: we were overcharged for 3 months (No refund to date) my bill has escalated every month even though my data bundles are capped!
My wifi is out of order for a month after having the modem re-set and several phone calls been made to neotel... Sreq [protected] to different 'client service' individuals..
Resolution : I require a full refund as promised, relating to overcharges (January billing is 3 times over the agreed rate) I urgently need my modem to actually work... Out of order since dec ' 2016, if this cannot be corrected I want a cancellation on this contract...

Re
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

• Ne
      1st of Feb, 2017

Good day, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have followed up with our team and can confirm that your credit has been approved. We also have confirmation that our team contacted you with regards to the issues you were experiencing with your Wi-Fi which have been resolved. Please feel free to message us if you are experiencing any other issues and we will escalate this on your behalf.