NeopostUSA.com / Service
Terrible service and billing. The agent I originally spoke with James Finnell was very nice upfront. Once everything was signed however, he disappeared. Tried emailing, and calling. Even spoke with his manager who apologized and said he would call. Still nothing. Besides that, they are absolutely awful with billing. They said once they receive the check it still takes 7-10 business days to process...after that exuberant amount of time "processing" they will access a late fee. Lady said they "received" the check on the day after it cashed...not sure how that one is possible. Overall, wonderful start process...once you're in they couldn't care less about you.
More NeopostUSA.com Complaints & Reviews
- Neopost - Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund 
- Neopost - Customer service, equipment, billing issues 
- Neopost - NEOPOST
- Neopost - Not happy with product 30 day trial 
- Neopost - customer service
- Neopost - apps, slogans to be exact.
- Neopost - neopost postage machine
- Neopost - unauthorized credit card charge
- Neopost - company as a whole
- Neopost - billing department