Neo Car Audio / No after sale service

Neo Car Audio
I purchased an iPod car adapter, manufactured by the Neo Car Audio company. (I purchased it through a reseller, iCarKits.com). I paid to have it professionally installed in my car. The unit failed to function properly. I contacted the technical support at Neo, and that person assured me that there must be something wrong with the particular unit that I had, and so I should get an exchange from iCarKits. I did so. The new unit had the same bug. The support person at Neo acknowledged in email that there was a bug in their product. The Neo company has the following guarantee on their website (URL http://www.neocaraudio.com/company.php, click on "Terms and Conditions"): "Neo Car Audio prides itself on quality. In the event the adapter you purchased is not working properly (track control, audio, charging, etc), we guarantee to resolve it and replace it with a properly working unit." The technical support person at Neo acknowledged repeatedly to me that their unit was "not working properly" in my case. However, they refuse to honor their guarantee and "replace it with a properly working unit". I have sent numerous emails to Neo, including cc'ing two people other than the original support person. Neither of the other two people have ever replied. The support person continues to say that there is nothing they can do, and does not address the issue of their guarantee.

More Neo Car Audio Complaints & Reviews