Nelson Watson & Associates / Fraud

1 MA, United States Review updated:

This took place in June 2006, I was working with a Michelle who told me they were handling the credit card debt on behalf of Citibank she placed me on a autopay through HSBC bank and we settled on a certain amount of money. Well i satisfied the amount and the autopay was discontinued, however today May 2009 my credit report is stating the account is still opened NOT satisfied and the amound is double it was when i settled and agreed on the terms.
Now ANOTHER company on behalf of Citibank is stating I still owe money when i don't. They are saying I still owe 3900.00 when that was the amount i settled on and how much i paid. I sent them my bank records and the customer service lady Miss Christine Wells is saying that since i don't have proof of the settled amount, since they no longer have a contract with nelson and watson i owe her the amount yet again. She has documentation on her behalf that i paid the amount yet she says that since Nelson watson didn't send her a letter that it doesn't matter i still have to pay her. Tried to contact nelson watson, unable to, instead the same number is a new firm called Edward Abraham & associates. They said they have my info but cannot give me any info on the account.
Please help me i've been scamed!! Andrea Lamac 312. 593.3867

Comments

• La
      12th of Feb, 2011

I recieved a harrassing call from Nelson Watson and Associates trying to collect on an old Citibank chargeoff. I set up payment arrangements of $152.30 for 3 months. they were so rude and hung up on me.