Comments

• Ab
      6th of May, 2009

This same company keeps sending me letters with new amounts because they claim I am not cooperating I have been sending 30.00 to Capital One and they forward apparently to these clowns In fact I paid 3 months ahead now they are calling and telling me that they are investigating our assests and know we can pay. I have paid till June since I mailed 90.00 for three months. Any help?

• Ha
      14th of Jan, 2010

This company keeps calling me. They call and hang up! I finally called them. They are looking for a person that I have not seen in almost a year! I have have told them repeatedly to stop calling me and that I do not know how to contact the person. They still call!

19th of Aug, 2010

The same thing is happening to me!! They are calling for my exhusband of 12 years... Telling me They are lawyers.. They belittled me yelled at me.. Where do they get off doing this.. I called to speak to a supervisor and still got treated unfairly... Frank was the collection caller and Danielle was the supervisor... Where do I go from here?