Nelson Design GroupTaking Other Designers Work and Resale for more

1 Review updated:

Nelson Design Group takes other Designer Floor Plan and Resales then for 3x the cost and claim they created it without the designers consent. These people are money hungry and all they want it money. They will cheat you out of anything and everything. They state that they are unique designers and care about their customers, how can they care about their customers when they can't even care for their own designers?

Bottom line, DO NOT use Nelson Design Group for your Floor Plans, worst mistake you'll ever make in your life.

Jo
Jan 17, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 19, 2015

John Keiger does not exist this is false information created by another person with an issuse regardng personal problems. We know who this is!

Jan 23, 2015

I demand you post a correction to your false post witch such horrendous allegations. You make false post not dealing with the company accused and legally this is slander and we will use the law to the fullest extent to have you prosecuted! You may think you can post whatever you want but you must have personal experience to make claims and these are false and we have never worked with you as this is fictitious which then creates legal grounds and we will protect our reputation at all cost.

Jan 23, 2015

Last I looked, we do live in the United States of America, and I do stand by my First Amendment. If you wish I will kindly link to you what that First Amendment reads.

So please, continue, and also.. by this Websites Policy.. there is nothing you can do about me doing what this website is here for.. Posting a Formal Complaint, You have no idea if this is Fact or Fictitious Complaint nor do you have proof to stand behind it.

Jan 26, 2015

John if that is your name you are digging yourself in such a deep whole you are not going to get out. You think the first amendment rights is for all. You are correct by false information and lies are slander.
    I would suggest you come by my office and see me personally and show me what you have supporting the false info. I encourage you to do so. You can put this out, I have never meet you or ever done work for you or anyone in our office knows you so I would be glad and welcomed for you to come to our office and meet me.

I will guess you will never show! Again false is slander and again I told you we know who this is. Come see me!!