Nelnet / nelnet is a complete fraud!!

Hi this is very serious for my family and i, please help! It is unfair for me having to repay nelnet for a school loan. Heald college honolulu closed down before I could take my last class which was a fly-out class for business: hospitality/tourism. Upon attending heald college, they guaranteed me a job placement which is false. They did not find me a career like they said they would. Also, I did not graduate with a degree because of the school's closure. But.. I found out later from a phone call that I have 9 loans with nelnet which I had no clue about and they are still asking me to pay them for a school which I didn't get to continue due to the closure?? I checked my balance with nelnet and seen that they are asking me for nearly $35, 000!! I feel like they are harassing me because they keep on setting my account on forbearance when I clearly tell them to stop because it's making my interest increase like crazy! I request for deferment instead due to no income and my economic hardship but they're still not listening.In fact, I feel that I shouldn't even be paying anything due to my situation of not getting the degree because of the school's closure. Please help me! My family and I will appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts if we could find justice in this issue. Because of this nonsense and unfairness, my account will go into default ans I may lose my home which my other half worked so hard for.
This is not right at all and is very stressful, disappointing and very depressing. Heald college honolulu and nelnet is a complete fraud written all over them and has been a burden to my family and i. As for today, I am still an unemployed mommy of 2 children and is still going through economic hardships struggling financially with no assistance at all. Please help. I need justice and peace away from this $35, 000 that they are asking from me for a school which I didn't even finish. Thank you for taking your time in reading this. I believe I deserve to get this loan completely forgiven and gone but nelnet obviously does not care but to have that much money from me. Please help!

Ma