Nela Student loans/ Sally Mae / Herassing phone calls

1 10202 ne 7th st Vancouver, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3603263726

I have been working with General Revenue Corporation for over a year. Having them take out my student loan money monthly from my bank account and when the time was almost up; they starting calling and harassing me and telling that I keep filling out the papers wrong. And I have faxed them the paper work at least 20 times. I have also mailed them copies of the paper by certified mail. As well and sending them the originals. They stated for almost a year that they never got them. And now out of no where they are garnishing my checks. I have kept calling them and now they are not answering any of my questions and just told me that I am a dead beat that that I need to shut up and pay my bills. I think that is very wrong to tell someone; specially if they are trying to work and get it paid.

Elizabeth L.

Comments

• Rm
      11th of Jul, 2013

I believe that nela is out of touch with it's customers. I also believe they are in violation of the Federal Code of Regulations (CFRs). It appears they think they above the laws of accountability. Another example of government bureaucracy.