Nekcn.com / never sent merchandise

Their website looked credible and I had several good emails with someone at the company. I sent them more than $1600 for a quality digital camera, but the camera never arrived. They stopped responding to my emails shortly after they had my money. Avoid NEKCN unless you like giving your money away. I was stupid, but you don't have to be.

Comments

• Je
      26th of Apr, 2009

It is a fraud, I've bought

I have a $ 500 off
    are scammers !!!
    compreis not ever! in any store china
    are all false,
    do not send the product, they just want our money
    Do not please.

• Ks
      17th of May, 2009

I had the same experience with you, this nekcn.com in Beijing had conned me too.

I've sent them $300 for a brand new hand phone but the good never arrive. WHen checked with them, they start telling lies that the good was caught at custom china, and customer got to pay for $ to claim the item.

I refuse to pay unless I receive the merchant, then they ignore my email & never reply...

Stay away from this store, hope no one would get conned anymore.

• Ks
      17th of May, 2009

Beware of this scammer, www.nekcn.com

Address: B-28´╝îFuhua Building, NO 8, North St, Chaoyangmenwai, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
    Telephone: +86-377-63375887

Fax: +86-377-63921003

E-mail: nekcnsale@hotmail.com

Working Hours: Work time: 8PM-6AM(Beijing Time)

• Fr
      15th of Jun, 2009

Some one needs to be logical. Firstly the email id used by them for correspondence was gmail / hotmail. Secondly, they operate at odd times. Thirdly, the payment what you make is into an individuals personal account and not to the companies account. Fourthly, you negotiate with them and they reduce the price further than VIP. Fifthly, the company and its domain are not registered. Sixthly, the address mentioned is of some place in china but in google location search you don’t get the address with this company name. Seventhly, they propose for duty evasion by under disclosing the value of goods. Eighthly, they do not agree to accept the letter of credit. Ninthly...,

• Ar
      17th of Nov, 2010
    Nekcn.com - Please warn others that this web site is a total scam
    Nekcn.com
    nekcn.com

Please warn others that this web site is a total scam www.nekcn.com they advertise Lap tops, Phones all branded items..You pay them and then they dont send your goods they are a total scam.You try and contact them afterwards they dont respond to emails or telephones..They keep your money and ask for more by saying that customs have seized the goods and ask for more money to release them...this web site should be shut down...Why doesent Google an Yahoo take it more seriously and bring these people to the Police and shut there wb site down.