Neiman Marcus / not credible 2 day shipping and smug customer service
I ordered $2000 worth of products online. I requested 2 day shipping because I would not be at my house the following days for 2 weeks. On the day the product should have arrived, I called customer service because I had yet to receive a shipping notification. Gloria answered and told me that she would look into it to see if I could get it by Friday. That afternoon, I still haven't heard anything from anyone and called again. This time I got Jane, who was polite but unable to help. I asked for my call to get escalated. Caesar took my call and treated me as if he was the customer. He made me feel as if I was doing something wrong by calling to inquire about why my order was not there when they said it would be. His treatment was so bad, that I canceled my order. I will never shop at Neiman Marcus again.
More Neiman Marcus Complaints & Reviews
- Neiman Marcus - returns 
- Neiman Marcus - double dipping in my checking account 
- Neiman Marcus - credit card problems 
- Neiman Marcus - refused return 
- Neiman Marcus - customer service 
- Neiman Marcus - the unethical service provided by mary zigman at the topanga canyon location
- Neiman Marcus - gucci sales person lori or laurie
- Neiman Marcus - rude and unprofessional service
- Neiman Marcus - they wasted my time!!
- Neiman Marcus - wn12022699351/ysl loulou wallet