Neighbors Van Lines / Excessive cash money demands and deliberate non delivery of shipment, plus threats

1 Copens RoadPompa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18006091939

Extra storage charges, six days wait, demand for cash, rough handling of possesions (literally thrown in van)
Taking shipment away, literally, in our driveway! In front of a police officer. We dont know where our things are now, it is the worst possible scenario and my husband is 75 with a heart condition. They are so rude and aggressive, and even though I tried to point out how wrong they're behavior, they seemed to be enjoying upsetting us. It was horrible

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2010

I have a complaint, and I didn't even end up moving with them. I called to cancel because I heard about so many complaints, and the guy started to be extremely passive aggressive towards me and hung up on me. Extremely rude and nonprofessional. I couldn't believe it.

• Ti
      27th of Jun, 2011

I've also had a terrible experience with them..It's been 5 months and my claim has not been settled yet...They refuse to give me their insurance company's name and then try to low ball me into a settlement of $ 127.00...All of my furniture was thrown into there storage and was broken once delivered. I gotten absolutely nowhere dealing with there "claims adjusting firm" who is suppose to be a third party..I'ts all ###..I am now getting an attorney and reporting them to the better buisness beura..Never again will I use them. they are working with Father and Sons...