Neighbors Moving And Storage / Awful company
I shopped around and checked the prices of all denver area movers and neighbors moving and storage promised me the best price. I spoke with multiple people about the agreed upon price. Now that I am trying to get my belongings out of storage, they are trying to charge me $832 dollars more than the original agreement! keep in mind I am a single girl, with relatively small amount of belongings and furniture and I am doing a local move. So I offered to come pick up my stuff myself, and they are trying to charge me $530 dollars just to pick up my stuff!! They have been extremely unresponsive, I had to leave 3 messages just to get someone to call me back to schedule my next move and now they expect me to pay a ridiculous amount of money just to access my stuff to move myself, even thought the agreement was that I had already paid for both parts of my move. And they were extremely late in coming to do my first move, and they never called and warned me about it. I was late to a meeting, and they acted like it was a regular occurrence for them.
Please don't ever use these guys, they seriously are criminals. I would like to know what to do in my situation. I am completely being taking advantage of, and I'm not sure what to do! please spread the word and don't make the same mistake I did!!!
More Neighbors Moving And Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Neighbors Moving And Storage - Scam and cheating 
- Neighbors Moving And Storage - Horrible Customer Service and unreliable
- Neighbors Moving And Storage - Do not use this company 
- Neighbors Moving And Storage - scam fraud
- Neighbors Moving And Storage - Moving
- Neighbors Moving And Storage - Damaged furniture
- Neighbors Moving And Storage - BBB RATING C-....READ ME BEFORE HIRING