Neighborhood Solutions Inc / Charge to my credit card

1 Brandon, FL, United States Review updated:

My credit card was charged $47.oo, I was to only pay $1.95 for shipping and handling for a cd from DC Fawcett. I never received a cd just the $47.00 charge to my credit card. I have been scammed by this company. There is no telephone number for them.

Comments

Ju
  24th of Feb, 2009

I actually had a charge on my card for the same amount. I did call the company and the person i spoke to explained that the CD i had ordered came with a free trial period that expired and than the $47 charge would start. i was hesitant to believe it but when i went back on the original place i signed, it was stated there.

i called the number and also sent an email to info@dcfawcett.com and i received a response with an explanation and the woman i spoke to issued me a credit. i am a true believer that if you are being scammed, a complaint should be made but if we don't read carefully it is our own fault. i sent a nasty email to this company and than apologized because they rectified the charges with no problem.

Bl
  17th of Mar, 2009

They have a number its 813-689-2300. I just discovered I was being charged this fee for the past four months. I also never received any CD. I hope they will issue me a credit. No longer will I give those "real estate gurus" my credit card info!!!