Neibauer Dental Care / Seriously injured patient!

1 GARRISONVILLE RD.Stafford, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 540-720-7720

Seriously injured patient of & @ neibauer~garrisonville office!!!
*beware of these butchers` do not get any dental work with this association!!

*first let me say 'good luck' to anyone who might've had a good experience @ neibauer..!! I was unfortunate & did not...!!
It is '3 years' today that they began my dental work, again insisting i needed over $20, 000. In dental work. I have perfectly straight & beautiful white teeth. It looks as if i had this much dental work, but i never needed to.. Well, according to these butcher's they insisted i did need it!!
The highly unprofessional, indian female dr.Kaur {who i found out later, only practiced in africa previously}@ this location has injured me up to 3 years of my life to today & possibly for the rest of my life!!
She insisted i needed a root canal on only a broken tooth!! Against by better judgement & strong instincts i allowed her to do the surgery, i'm killing myself for not walking out of this butcher shop!!
She talked over the whole procedure with an assistant during it all, not another dentist, she didn't know what the hell she was doing!!!
Suddenly, a professional was sent in from their maryland office to take over the root canal, he yelled at her in front of me, at this point i wanted to get up out of that chair, regardless if my tooth was wide open with roots exposed!!
I was in that chair for over '7 hours that first day'!! Believe it or not there was still another '6 hours of dental work' to this one root canal!!!
Within 2 days i had a raging infection in my gums, that she caused from impacting my tooth to the gum!!
Only 3 days later, she caused what is now my lifelong injury to my mouth, my lower jaw, mouth, lips and tongue are now 'paralyzed', along with tremendous pain to my teeth!!! I have tingling on my face, shooting pains up to my eyes, all along with the paralysis!!!
*also, they refused to give me my crown which was already paid for, until i threated them!! I had to wait '6 months' to get my crown!!!
I insisted to see the owners son of neibauer twice, he could've cared this happened to me, he said to me 'this could happen to anyone', and offered me nothing for my pain and suffering ...

How does this all look & sound like the perfect lawsuit???

Stay away from these butcher's...
I am serious!!!
I am the injured patient!!!

Comments

• Vi
      28th of Sep, 2010

I totally share your pain and regrets, as I have been through something similar and maybe even worse. I am 36 years old and there is chance that I might need partial for the rest of my mind. You can find my comments on the same page.

I behaved against my judgement and instinct just like you did, but in the end you would like to assume that they are "doctors" and they would hopefully care about human health. I was wrong and I found my self in great pain and misery and this will probably effect the rest of my life as well. Anyway I just wanted to let you know, you are not alone and I feel and share your pain. I hope the best with everything. Good luck.

• Un
      24th of Oct, 2013

This link sums it all up:

They are all about the "green" at Neibauer Dental Care and their bosses Heartland Dental Care. Stay away, they don't care about you.

• Li
      15th of Mar, 2015

One bad experience doesn't justify you saying a cooperation of educated doctors is a representation of ur bad experience. You can run that risk at any practice. Neibauer was bought over by heartland dental over 2 years ago. The Stafford Neibauer loaction as well as the others have professional experienced skilled dentist that have been practing for years and have a huge patient portal of happy patients. The doctors here have changed lives, improved oral health, educated there patients and made a huge impact in how one feels about there smile. Good luck with you law suit but remember you put yourself at risk during any treatment from any doctor. Nothing is guaranteed.