Neibauer Dental Care, Herndon / Always over charge co-pay! Watch out your dental claim
This is my 3rd visit to this place. 1st visit was the x-ray and general examination.
2nd visit was for tooth filling. They charged me $180 even though my co-pay was $about 130.
On my third visit I paid $150 when I had to pay then $50. They credited me the difference between $180 and $130 from the 2nd service during the 3rd service co-pay ONLY when I asked them.
Now when i got the claim from my insurance and I ask them for a refund, the receptionist was very rude! I wonder why they charge so much when they know my co-pay.
I recommend every one to check their copay with their insurance if they ever got a service from these people. They are a rip off. The doctors there are really good...but the management SUCKS!! its a rip-off if you are not careful.
More Neibauer Dental Care, Herndon Complaints & Reviews
- Neibauer Dental - Fraud 
- Neibauer Dental - Change of schedule 
- Neibauer Dental - Poor quality dentures 
- Neibauer Dental Group - Sketchy 
- Neibauer Dental Care - Seriously injured patient! 
- Neibauer Dental Care - Dental services - 4 crowns and inflated costs
- Neibauer Dental Care - Pressured me into dental treatment, lied about my insurance coverage, damaged my tooth
- Neibauer Dental Warrenton VA. - Overpayment of services
- Neibauer Dental - Scam
- Neibauer Dental - Waldorf, MD - Patient is not first...Money is