Neekam / paying for bloggers to blog yoursite

1 not sureBBB gives 4 cities in Arizona, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: have this at home

I paid this Co$200 for 2 websites. They tell you it cost about 1500$ for a blogger to bloog for you for 3 months. Then if it supposedly turns into a huge, famous website, it is built up enough to sell for thousands of $. They want to try to get it as big as google.I didnt have that kind of money. Mike Tanner has been calling me for over a year. Now he says they can make me a deal by putting an online store, Amazon, between my website for $500.00 . How in the HELL can you put an online store between a website? I asked for my $200.00 back in June, 08, . I have Mike Tanners phone numbers on my call phone.I called them last year on their other phone number and accidentally got the phone number mixed up. I reached an office in Washington and was told this is a pack of internet scammers. I was also told that the FBfI are trailing them. This is no joke. I always talk to Mike Tanner(probably not his name). He said he is the President of Neekam. I am hoping something will turn up that I can have these guys prosecuted. This is no joke. I am 66 years old and am partially disabled because of myback. I wanted work at home. I will fight my last $ to try to prosecute them. I have phone numbers and bank receipts of their co. name on it. Can someone please help me? Call me Home #[protected], cell is [protected].My name is Linda Dunford, 1809 E.Shoreway Dr, Apt.A, Sandusky, Ohio, 44870. email @dunfordlinda@aol.comMike Tanner is going to call this Mon. I will hold him off with another story. I sure hope someone can help me.

Comments

• Fo
      15th of Aug, 2009

YES NEEKAM is a total scam. The so called president is supposed to be Robin Kiloh Smith who goes by Kiloh. They have c0onvicted felons working for them and have no restraints as to what they will let these salespeople tell you to get the money. They even use fake names on the phone. One way to avoid fraudulent salesmen is to ask him to send a fax of a copy of his driver's license. If he or she says they do not want to give their perssonal info tell them to white out the address. Very simple. Depending what state you live in you can request a copy of a credit report of the salesperson and a copy of their ID and they MUST produce this!! You can set up your own blog for free on wordpress and add free affiliates at your own will. Amazon is one of the free affiliates available to you.
    Other notable scams are igomogul, don lapre, web tech strategies and mint social.