Needfultoyz.com / lie about warranty coverage

1 Portland, OR, United States Review updated:

I bought a gopro camera and a couple of electronic automotive guages for my porsche. When i ordered the items they said that they had the best prices and later i found out they were about 40% higher than if i would have bought direct. I finally recieved the items via ups and i had my guages installed by a porsche shop and the guages only worked about 50% of the time so i tried to make contact with the company and some girl finally answered the phone and i got the run around, in the end they just told me to contact the manufacturer to get a warranty. The manufacturer told me that needfultoyz was responsible and i coud never get anything from these rip off liars. Some guy named taurus or taurn told me to buy another from them and if it did not work then he would give me credit. DO NOT BUY from these jerks. They buy refurbished items from the manufacturers and sell as new. they lie about their prices and they do not ive up to the warranty they advertise.

Comments

• Ne
      31st of Mar, 2009

Wow this person isnt even willing to give their name, phone or email address to show who they are. This is completely untrue unreliable information.

I am one of the owners of Needful Toyz LLC, www.needfultoyz.com. 1.866.935.9998, and our ebay site

We ONLY sell NEW items and always have the best customer service. We also have 100% positive ebay feedback. Full Manufactuers warranties apply and our manufacturers would never tell them they are out of luck and to talk to us. Secondly, Gopro has a Minimum Advertised Price policy which does not allow sellers to sell lower than that price. This person could not have purchased for 40% off, since that would be dealer cost. That is one more false accusation. Second. He said he bought a camera, then referred to it as Gauges. Which ones is it?

If anyone has any questions feel free to call or email our staff. This person above i empower you to leave your name and phone number to the board so that we can call and solve any of your warranty issues.

Tauran Ivall