NeedAPair.com / Retro 3 Air Jordans / Merchandise never shipped!

Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pair of retro Air Jordans just after Thanks Giving, and to date (01/01/08) they have not shipped nor responded with the status of my order. I called numerous times with all calls going directly to voice-mail and they have not responded to any emails.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!! They are a rip-off. I have contested the charge on my credit card w/ my bank and plan to file a complaint with every consumer and trade organization [foreign or domestic].

Comments

Se
  27th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree with you completely. I just ordered a pair of shoes about 3 weeks ago from their site and I have not gotten any response from my emails that I sent to them or anything. I wish that I had seen this link before I bought those shoes. NEEDAPAIR.COM is a RIP OFF! There needs to be something done about this to discontinue this from happening to other people.
Da
  30th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They are a rip off... Dispute you payment with your bank asap. Does anyone know how to shut these guys down, or if not, how to find them so I can sacrafice them to the gods of cons.
Lh
  30th of Apr, 2008
I ordered a pair of Titanium 23's (Jordan) shoes at the beginning of April, 2008. Unbeknowst to me, I had not read the numerous complaints against the company so I felt i had been ripped off. I immediately sent an e-mail to the web site advising them that i was a Police Officer for which is the truth cause i was having the shoes sent to my Department so that i could make sure they were not stolen upon delivery at my home. I received an e-mail from them about a week later advising that i would receive a tracking number in a couple of days which made no sense to me. I advised that if i did not receive some positive feedback that i was going to utilize everything I could to make sure they were shut down and prosecuted. I mysteriously received a tracking number which I used to find out that my shoes were finally shipped out of "CHINA" on April 25 2008. I checked the number two days later and found that the shoes reached Customs on the 27th. Today, April 30, my shoes arrived atthe police station wrapped in Chinese plastic, with Chinese writing on the box and they were the wrong shoes!!! They were the baby blue ones not the actual Titanium ones I requested. I was not as upset as many of you, but this website should be shut down cause they are a fraud. WHY WERE MY SHOES COMING FROM CHINA!!!
La
  19th of Feb, 2009
HAS ANYONE EVER RECIEVED THEIR PURCHASE AFTER ORDERING FROM NEEDAPAIR.COM?
Jo
  22nd of Mar, 2009
thats a scam, dont buy from needapair
Wu
  1st of May, 2009
OMG...This is crazy! I am so mad. Do you get your money back from the credit card company?
Cr
  5th of Jul, 2009
NEED DA PAIR WORKED THEY CAME IN 7 DAYZ 2 PAIR 5'S AND DA SIXRING LOOK LEGIT BRA BRAZ STUPID WET SPORTING DEM RIGHT NOW FA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$T
I HEARD DA WEBSITE WAS FAKE BUT THEY CAME IN I WAS TRIPPIN FOR A WHILE I WAS ABOUT TO TAKE FLIGHT ON DEM CHINGZ BUT THE ###IN DID IT HOMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ORDER DEM SEAKERZ ### IT LIFES A REST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Ca
  1st of Apr, 2010
After a week noticed shoes were never coming. This is really sad how people sit up and take your money instead of earning a honest living. Nothing good will come to you whomever you are. It will all come back on you in the end. If the shoes are coming from overseas then say it will be here in a month or so don't tell me 7-10 days and I am steady looking for the shoes. How would you feel if you ordered something and paid for it and never got it. But oh let me guess you don't care! Stop taking people money and go get a damn job!!
Ir
  22nd of Jun, 2013
They never ship my Jordan's, , , , , DON'T OREDER FROM THIS WEBSITE...
They didn't reply to my emails either., , , , , , so upset