NeedAPair.com / fraud

1 Denton, TX, United States Review updated:

This site...www.needapair.com is a fraud.
I bought some shoes from them on or around the middle of the month and have not received them. DO NOT go to this site cause they do not deliver the product. It is a shoe site for cheaper brand name shoes.
They took the money out of my bank account but no shoes.
I got my money back from my bank and hope that others do too.

Good luck,

Donna

Comments

• Ad
      30th of Jun, 2008
    NeedAPair.com - Order #4781 shoes I haven't received yet
    NeedAPair.com
    Phone: 1-800-713-9628
    www.needapair.com

I ordered a pair of air jordans 7-047 size 12 shoes on may22, 08 and they were took out of my account may29, 08 and its been a whole month and i haven't received them yet. I called the one eight hundred number numerous times and still no costumer service I want the shoes I am just wondering where is the merchandise.

• Ci
      29th of Jul, 2008

i ordered shoes on ljuly the 5th and they took the money out of my account july the 12th.
    no one answers the toll free line or my emails. now i find out its not a reall web site and i
    have no way of canceling so i guess i will go to my bank and tell them so i can get my money
    back.

• Sc
      30th of Jul, 2008

ya guys, i got screwed on the same site, i did however get and email response from the only after i threatened to go to the police.

go to your bank and tell them what happened, i got my money back

• La
      24th of Mar, 2009

I got screwed also. I ordered 2 pairs of Jordans and I never got anything. This just happened on 03-05-09. they shouldnt be able to do this to people. I wish the can be terminated. Something bad should happen to them.

• Ga
      28th of Dec, 2009

the web site needapair.com scammed me and i dont know what to do!!

• Bo
      22nd of Jan, 2010

needapair.com just robbim people order# 16351 still ain't receive my shoes yet. they better not play with me that's y i had print out the receit so i can take thjey ### to court. people who responsible for online shopping need to find them people and make them pay for that ban them from hustlin people

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2010

I ordered from needapair.com also and have not received anything, but I am going to call my bank in morning and get my money back and they can deal with them.
    Call your bank right away and they will take care of it.
    I hope you get your money back.
    I have been hearing alot of complaints about them.
    I will not order from China or any where like that again.

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2010

Sorry I put on there that they are in Denton Texas.
    They are not they are supposedly in China but it said on here that
    they are in El Paso Texas. So dont know where they are.

• Se
      25th of Feb, 2010

hello friend, i just think you maybe have to wait for more days, maybe they are good supplier, i searched on the site found they are located in China, Feb 13th is China New Year, and the below days the air in China is very busy.i say this cause we are a battery supplier in China also, the shipping recently is quite slowly.of course if you still could not get it in 5days i think you can email them first, next to see if they are cheater.this is just my advice.