need to know shipping address for LifeBerry / Keep Charging on my credit card!

Now I just wanna know what is their address so I can ship back these ### back because my credit card company said I have to ship the items back in order to get my money bac, so can anyone help me? I lost Lifeberry's shipping address since i did not keep the envelop for the bottles. Thank you so much!!!

Comments

• Ci
      17th of Aug, 2009

I recently was charged $87.13 for the supposedly free oxi berry pills. By the time I realized they charged my account, I called and they said that I had to cancel and return the merchandise in order to get a refund. I told them that they were false advertisement and they were a fraud because all I was suppose to pay was for shipping and handling! I told them I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau. I also found out that from the day you order it you have 15 days to cancel your membership which I don't recall ever signing up for membership. Be aware out there for these fraudulent businesses because all they want is your credit card number!

• Ca
      24th of Aug, 2009

I am having the same problem with them... I have never received my "free" product so there for I did not have it within 15 days to cancel... Help Please!!!

• To
      24th of Aug, 2009

I RECENTLY REQUESTED THE FREE BOTTLE OF BERRY AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $86.42 AND WHEN I TRY TO CALL THEM I CAN NOT GET THREW. I JUST WANT TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THEY ONLY SENT ME ONE SMALL BOTTLE OF THE BERRY PILLS. THEY HAVE NO CONTACT NUMBER. IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE WRITE. THANK YOU

• Li
      25th of Aug, 2009

After being on hold for 20 minutes, I finally did get through. They kept insisting that I had signed up for a free 15 day trial period, not the FREE bottle with a $.99 shipping charge that the Internet site said. Nothing was said when I signed up about a trial period. They have promised to reverse the charge if I return the product. The address I was given is 3007 Greene St., Hollywood, FL 33020. I will be returning the product via registered mail. I do have confirmation and returned product numbers.
    I hope the return address helps but I advise to keep at it on the phone until you can get through. They hung up on me 5 times before I got through. They are a very unscrupulous business .

28th of Aug, 2009

All of the above except I have been billed $139.85! The last order was supposidly placed the same day I cancelled. I spoke with the superviore King Liddl and he agreed to refund what I have been billed and that the 2 tiems I have received I have to keep. The regular rep in the call center claimed I could only get a refund on the first 2 items. We will see, at this point, I don't beleive anything they tell me! My bank also has charged me "foreign transaction fees". The manager claims they have no overseas affiliations...my bank says thats not what the debit transactions indicate. I have cancelled my credit card and will pursue anyway I need too!

Norma Martinez