Nedbank / poor service, waste my time, waste my fuel
Business account holder since 2015.
We opened a new account to split our income as we opened new branch in Pretoria.
Now 2 months later still no cards. I've been to Nedbank the grove thrice. Every time I have to deal with incompetent staff . I pay banking fees in excess of R 5000.00 pm for this pathetic service. I'm disgusted. So annoyed. This was a negative experience I never want to encounter again.
Open a new account, order cards. Specify delivery address. Still they get it wrong.
I'm closing all accounts and I'm moving it to absa.
Our relationship banker was good but the rest of the banking experience with Nedbank was pathetic.
I hope this complaint will have impact. I'm very tolerant, so if I complain it is that bad.
Incompetent STAFF. Nedbank what a waste of time.
More Nedbank Complaints & Reviews
- Nedbank - unauthorized deductions of my account 
- Nedbank Home Insurance - poor service 
- Nedbank-savvy Current Account - banking fees/service 
- Nedbank Credit Card - outstanding balance 
- Nedbank - nedbank - stealing money 
- Nedbank - unauthorised debit order
- Nedbank - motor vehicle finance statements via email
- Nedbank - helplessness from the bank if you are out for the country
- Nedbank - blacklisting
- Nedbank - bad customer service