Nedbank / multiple setoff's on my account

Johhannesburg, South Africa

My name is Granny Mafuri. I had a credit card with Nedbank and lost my job while re-paying. I recently got a job on the 17th of September 2017. After getting salary on the 30th of September. A set off of R900.00 was done from my account. I called and complained and was told they will see if they can assist, but I never got a positive feedback. I then made payments arrangements with their collection agency and kept to my arrangements by making a payment on the 25th OF October 2017. On the 26th of October 2017, R7, 849.00 was deducted from my account. I then contacted the agent whom arrangements was made with at Bankcol collection agency of Nedbank. He asked me to email proof of payment and he forwarded same to Nedbank. I called again the agency, but I did not get positive response, so I contacted the [protected] Nedbank card division contact . It is continuously not been answered and asked to leave a message. I am very frustrated as I have more other bills to pay and my rental as well.

I urgently need the amount to be reversed back into my account . I am tempted now on moving my salary to my other bank due to very bad service from Nedbank.

Gr