Nedbank / fraud
I am complaining about the money that was deducted to my Nedbank account when I visit the nearest Bank which is in Witbank Town they told me that the transaction was made to the card that I've lost and I find it very strange because I did report the card last year and they blocked but this year the same card made transaction the told me that they will call me within a week they didn't call me.
I visited the branch again which is in KG Mall Witbank they told me to go and come back during the week I did as they say
I come back during the week they told me to fill in a complaining form and give the to fax I did that they also told me that its gonna take 30 days
Why 30 days when I need my money?
Why the transaction was made to the card that i've reported and blocked?
Why must a suffer visit bank 3 times without getting a help?
Where must I get the money to go to Town everyday, the time I must spend going up and down while I need to be at work
Why must a suffer for the damage that is not my faul
# I've thought my money is safer at Nedbank and I was wrong
More Nedbank Complaints & Reviews
- Nedbank - unauthorized deductions of my account 
- Nedbank Home Insurance - poor service 
- Nedbank-savvy Current Account - banking fees/service 
- Nedbank Credit Card - outstanding balance 
- Nedbank - nedbank - stealing money 
- Nedbank - unauthorised debit order
- Nedbank - motor vehicle finance statements via email
- Nedbank - helplessness from the bank if you are out for the country
- Nedbank - blacklisting
- Nedbank - bad customer service