NECC Telecom, Inc / Fraud

1 Canada Review updated:

There is to many domestic and long distence phone sevice provider companies running around most of them are fake/froud companies and necctelecom.ca one of them froud company. I just want to warn people to save hard working money from this company...I had really bad expirience with necctelecom.ca they tell u something else and charge you something else...!

sales person ms davia gave me called me and tryed to convince to take service.

she said there is no any hidden charges. 0.99 cents monthly fee and whatever i use with 12 % tax thats all. but when i got first billing statement there was 30% extra charges (carrier cost recovery and double mothly fee)when i called them they change whole story...no no sir this is genuin we can't remove this charges...i asked ms davia about (carrier cost recovery and dbl mothly fee) because i was cleared all this bullsshit before take service, she said, sir if company not removing that charges you can cancel ur service thats all i can do. so i paid for that shhhittt.

Za

Comments

• So
      Dec 15, 2009

Excuse me for interrupting you. I'm with Pulse Telecom since 2006 and I never had such a big problem. No hidden charges, no extra fees... The only dispute I had was a $4.99 late fee charge on my bill when I went in Europe for my vacation and I paid my bill two weeks after the due date, but I called their Customer Service and they gave me a credit next month.

• Da
      Dec 16, 2009

Hi ZacJ74 .
    Actually, you got the promo plan for the first month, wich was almost for free. After that, you got the regular rates wich are very cheap also that's why we have thousands of customers from Canada.

• Ra
      Dec 29, 2009

Necc telecom is not fraud company I am been customer with them from last 3 years never had any complaints.

Dec 29, 2009

Mr ZacJ74 may be u missunderstood their offer i am using necc from long time they are not charging 30% taxes they are just charging the regular taxes.

• Ro
      Dec 30, 2009

I have NECC for 3 years and I am satisfied. My friends reccomended me that company. They use that service for over 6 years. During 3 years I saved a lot of money beacause I reffered new costumers. For each I get 5 % discount each month. I have 3 people who actually use their service, so I get 15% off my bill each month. Yes, every month. Hard to believe in it ? Try it yourself .
    ROMAN K from Mississauga

Dec 31, 2009

Carrier Cost Recovery charge might me reduced to 8% by calling to customer service and talking to a rep, Bill Processing charge might be avoided by enrolling for paperless billing, all other taxes are fixed and set up by government. In addition, they credit 1 minute calls which is rare now. Customer Service is quite friendly and willing to help and keep the customer.

• Bo
      Jan 05, 2010

Hi. How can I reach them? Anyone has a phone number from NECC Telecom? I need a LD provider to call Europe. Do they have cheap rates and good connection?

• El

I found this phone number online: 954-374-6286
    Their webpage is: http://www.necc.us
    Hope it helpls.

• El
      Jan 05, 2010

By the way: nice pic, Boy G.!!! :)

Jan 11, 2010

Hey, Boy George... Try Pulse Telecom if you need a good connection and loe rates.

Jan 11, 2010

Sorry... LOW rates, of course!

• Po
      Feb 10, 2010

Hi. Did you already signed with Pulse Telecom? I have signed a few months ago for their $24.95 local plan which includes free calls in USA, Canada and 16 Europeean countries. It's great!
    Now I have only one bill, never higher than $27-28 bucks a month.

• Lo
      Feb 25, 2010

This is innacurate.

NECC telecom company has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau in Michigan which is their billing and main office.
    They have complaints and law suits against them by the Federal Communications COmmission.
    They have complaints against them filed with the Federal Trade Commission.
    They have complaints filed against them with Attorney Generals Offices.
    They change their contracts with customers at their whim without notifying the customer and are cited for improper billing.
    Check with your local carrier. They sold your information and account to another company. Note : when you cancel make sure that you cancel and notify your local land line carrier or they will continue to have access to your line.

• Rr
      Mar 02, 2010

It is True what you are saying and I am Albanian too and I have been with them for 1 year and the price and the tax got up and up. I cancelled them and my local line phone # was sold at market because I got 150 to 200 call every day to that phone #. After 1 year and half I got notice from collection and it said I owe to them $91. It is scam it is lie. They put my name there which I did not have a comtract with them, my wife had a comtract. I do not know how this scamer can get a my name and sent for collection when it is against the USA LAW. I am warning all albanians who are connected to this companny, BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER. You will be very sorry as I am right now. I got lawyer and he said if they will not have proofs as I signed the comtract, it will be big cash from them going to me. I hope the lawyer is handleng this big scammer. He needs to go back and wash dishes and not stilling.

MOSE I BESONI NECC telecom company DO TU VIJE KEQE PER VETEN TUAJE ASHTU SI ME VJENE MUA TASHTI.

• Ri
      Mar 20, 2010

Ha, ha, ha! It looks like the last two posters work for a competitor. NECC Telecom is in this business since 12 years ago and no one close it because it's a clean and good company. You said your wife had a contract with NECC, right? In this case, probably he put both names on the contract and when you cancelled you didn't care about paying the last bill. The law says the company has to send you notices about your unpaid bill for 6 months in a row, and if you don't give a sh...t and they get no answer, they are allowed to send you to a collection agency. Everything they did was legal. So, don't try to spread bad words about NECC, dude...

TO rroky07, the Albanian:
    Sorry, buddy... but you are a scammer. You said the price went up and up? How comes? All the phone companies are fighting to get new customers by giving them lower and lower rates for international calls and NECC is the only one who higher the rates? Hmmm... It's suicide, c'mon!
    And by the way, the state and federal taxes are the same, no one can change them. So, you better tell us what's the name of the competitor you work for. :)

• Si
      Mar 20, 2010

I suggest people to try whatever they want. Sign up with Pulse Telecom, see how it works and if you are not satisfied, you can cancel and go with NECC or whatever... We live in USA, not in Cuba to have no other option.

• Te
      Apr 27, 2010

except one or two, these above look like lots of posts (with ads) from the employees of NECC, Pulse and other companies belonging to the same owner in fact :)

• Mi
      Apr 28, 2010

Never heard of NECC but I am with Pulse Telecom for local plan which includes unlimited free calls to 16 European countries, USA and Canada for $24.94/month only. And I'm satisfied. Their rates went lower and lower in order to keep up with competitors. There is a fight between telecom providers and the winner is every customer.

• Wh
      Sep 21, 2010

i knew people working for this company. and they are [censor] comapny and i had account with them and i am glad i cancelled. see my previous comments on these [censor] companies. and all the people who are saying positive stuff about these companies are the employees of teh cmpany trying to balance out the real complaints.

go ahead and try the service, u will be burned.

taxes do go up. carrier charges, which they promise to lower goes up every month and u always have to keep calling the customer service more than you wud call your own mother.

also, they will send the bill late, bill u less than a month, and charge u late fee when of course the pmt is received late. then you will have to call and beg to get the chage removed.

they can increase the rates without letting you know. see the agreement on their website.

they can charge different rates to different customers based on if the customer is profitable. so u are just a number to them.

always veryfy your rates, ask if it's cell or home rate. always calculate your bills, check to see if ur being charged correct rates. make sure that the calls from last month are not chargede again on the current bill. they double charge the bills. and if you pass 3 months then they will not give you credit so dont delay.

also, their supervisors are horrible, careless, unprofessional [censor] people.

i feel bad for those who rely on the paycheck they get from these companies.

their local plans do have unlimited stuff, but they have one year contract and the quality is so bad if u dont like it and u stay there over a month then u will have to pay cancellation fees.

• Pe
      Jan 26, 2012

stuid company charge b.sh. divide your total bill for minutes and you will see how much you pay for minutes.
    bad conection are normal
    disconection to

• Ad
      Jan 26, 2012

If NECC Telecom is not a good company, how do you explain they are in business for over 15 years? How comes they have thousands and thousands of happy customers?

• Ad
      Jan 26, 2012

If NECC Telecom is not a good company hoe comes they are in business for 15 years?
    How comes they have thousands and thousands of happy customers?
    Thanks.

• Yu
      Feb 16, 2012

The worst customer service ever! I’ve been with this company for over 5 years, and I am going to close the account after the fight with customer service. The woman who answered the phone doesn’t have patient at all to listen what the issue was and after finding out the issue she blames me that it was my fault. I told her at the end that I just want to make sure they won’t overcharge me again. She actually said: “We didn’t overcharge you, it was you. You did it yourself!” I am a consultant. I know how to talk to the customers. I think they really need to learn how to talk to their customers.

• Iv
      Feb 17, 2012

This company is HORRIBLE! They provide marginal service, harass customers, and have beyond RUDE customer service. I have been with them for 4 years because I have to call internationally often, no other reason. They have cheap rates, but you get what you pay for. It is cheaper to use calling cards, but I don't have much time on my hands to keep buying calling cards whose pin-s are all different. Hence, stuck with a lousy company (just to enlighten the person asking about the meagre 15-year business history of the firm). Most recent incident - my credit card was stolen and I had it replaced. I have set up autopay for NECC bills, and while dealing with the credit card company and ordering replacement cards, the NECC payment was declined. This also happened with about 4-5 other companies that I also have on autopay. What does NECC do? They send multiple emails, call me at odd times, SEVERAL times a day, charge me 4.99 late fee, and keep harassing me this way for a $10 bill due on Feb. 16 (today). The harassment started two weekd ago!!! What about the other companies? Nothing like this!!! If you notify me of a problem with the payment and tell me the new due date is two weeks ahead, and that I am already charged a late fee, then leave me ALONE! I will take care of it by the due date not at 7am when you are calling me and waking up my infant and the whole family. That's what the late fee is for - to punish me for being late. I am not contesting that! I just hate the escalation of harassment that this and no other company engages in. Now, you'd think with the tons of manpower they have to make such calls they would do so when YOU are experiencing a problem? Not so! When I moved houses, I dropped my land line but kept the same cell phone number. All of a sudden I could no longer make calls using NECC from my cell. TWO weeks and several customer service reps later, I find out that dropping a registered number will lock your PIN and you cannot make any calls any more. WTF? Where were the email notifications about this? Or the 7am calls? I had to be on hold for HOURS for two weeks to get this straightened out. Many research studies in economics show that people have a very hard time switching brands/companies etc. for largely unknown reasons. I will prove them wrong and start shopping around for a new provider today!!! NECC got the last penny from this gal.

• Bi
      Jan 06, 2014

NECC is one of the worst company's I have every used.
    They charge for calls that are not connected.
    So if you get a busy signal you get charged. You get disconnected all the time, and poor connections, and sound quality.
    They also have very rude customer service representatives, that speak very poor English.
    The also love to argue with the customer. Their service does not connect to any out of the country cell phone service.
    also they do not have a 1-800 customer service number.

• Ge
      Sep 24, 2014

I am a NECC customer since 2002, never had a problem. I use their Direct Dial service and landline, and my son uses calling card service from them (under the same account, I still pay for bills, hopefully not for too long :) I prefer peace of mind over jumping from one telecom company to another. At these extremely low rates, what savings one can hope for when switching from one company to another? All the best!

• Zi
      May 22, 2015

My parents were with pulse telecom, they got a notice that NECC took them over but there would be a smooth transition and all was good. Then some lady called my parents and explained that there was some sort of issue with all the accounts being sent to NECC whether through hacking or whatever, and to rip up any bills or further notices from NECC. I wasn't there, so I can't confirm exactly what my mother was told, but they just got the first bill from NECC and now I'm not sure what to do... I went on the pulse telecom website but the sign in link sends me to an error page. Does anyone know anything about this?

• Be
      May 29, 2015

That happened to our account with Pulse Telecom. We received letter from NECC and letter from Pulse. Since my husband and I have not given our consent to NECC to take our account from Pulse Telecom, we called NECC and cancelled our "new account" with them and remained with Pulse. You should ask me first if you want me to be your customer. The customer service rep from NECC when asked when did they got our consent to take over our long distance account, answered "that we received a letter from NECC". We received a letter and a telephone call from Pulse, asking to stay with them and ignore NECC and that is exactly what we will do until we see how this dispute will end and until our remain low, as it was until now.

• Nc
      Jun 04, 2015

Was NECC telecom created by the New Era Telecom, because the names are similar NE stands for New Era. New Era was a criminal organization.
    I was with Pulse for years and never had much issue. I noticed they were charging for busy tones like a regular call charge, charging for some extra time that I did not use and such - but I just did not bother.