NEC Accusync LCD92VX / Inferior quality products and service

1 United States

Let me start off by saying this monitor was never abused, I take very good care of my stuff.

A few years back I purchased a NEC Accusync LCD92VX, Recently the power button broke off the button sprue tree, And they are refusing to sell or send me a replacement button sprue tree for the monitor,

I then called the service number provided by them out of price curiosity they told me that I could ship it back to them for a flat rate of $150 my monitor would be repaired (plus what ever it costs to ship a monitor this heavy in the first place)

I then proceeded to tell them (via email) that I wont be buying NEC products going forward because of poor quality (stupid stuff like this) and the fact that there products are over priced (NEC 30" 3090WQXI-BK = $2, 200/ comparable samusung: SyncMaster 305T $1, 250)

This is a result of an inferior design and substandard customer service/parts

It only broke in the first place because the supports for it were such thin plastic (noted that when I originally opened the monitor, so i could remove the broken button to continue to use the monitor, which i am at this very minute.)

don't get me wrong this NEC has a great picture and great response times (idk exactly what they are but its never ghosted on me durring fps games)

However after this i wont be buying another one. and i would suggest that all that read this do the same.

Ma