Neasham Insurance Agency / Elder Abuse

1 383 Lakeport Blvd. Lakeport, CA 95453Lakeport, United States Review updated:
Phone: 707-262-1234

Mrs. Wakatsuki,
You're not alone. Others also have complaints about Mr. Neasham. You should report any activity you feel was illegal to the proper authorities, such as the Lake County District Attorney's Office or the California Department of Insurance and let them do their job.
It's incredible that Mr. Neasham claims on the internet and other places that after being in business for any where from 20-22 years, (he can't quite make up his mind how long he's been in business, ) that: 1) He's never had any complaints. 2) He has 98% satisfaction from his clients. 3) All his clients love him.

Maybe he should recalculate...

Good luck Mrs. Wakatsuki

Comments

• So
      12th of Nov, 2008

I am so sorry for you Mrs. Gaer. Justice will be done, have faith. May your husband rest in peace.

• Gl
      1st of Jul, 2015

It's about me and it's false. It was a smear campaign. With the intent to destroy me and my businesses.Can the whole thread be taken down? I sued these perpetrators for defamation, and other stuff. If you want to see the settlement agreement I will email it to you. it's confidential but their accusations are outrageous, and they are hurting me, family, and businesses. Thank You, Glenn Neasham