N.E. Mint OBAMA COINTS / OBAMA COINS

PO Box 5018Wallingford, CT, United States Review updated:
4.5

I can't reach this company by phone or via internet. I want to cancel my order and have not been able to do so.

Vivian
Vi

Comments

Jo
  2nd of Dec, 2008
The first mistake anyone can make is buying this junk. The internet is LOADED with rip-off atrists. Always consult the BBB or some consumer hotline, internet source before you send ANYONE you credit card number. And NEVER over the net!!!
Better yet...NEVER give it out unless it's a legitimate company. And phone in the transaction.
So
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I have been trying to contact this web-site by phone, or I-Net with "no results". I mistakenly made two separate orders not knowing they were the same coin. These two orders were placed approximately 2 wks ago. Today I got in the mail a back order confirmationcard with the backorder date for both being 11/21/2008. I would like to cancel one of the two orders was placed. The first order # for Barrack Obama Coin Collectors' is : 54723200847522766, and the second order # which was placed just afew minutes after the first order was placed is 54723200847522804. PLEASE CANCEL THE FOLLOWING ORDER # 54723200847522804 (this was the second order that was placed). PLEASE make sure that the right order # is cancelled. I'll KEEP THE ORDER # that has THE LOWEST NUMBERS which is: 54723200847522766.

I am hoping that by doing business with you would not hinder my goals to shop with you in the near future. Thank you in advance for your speedy actions in reference to this very significant order.

Sincerely,

Ms Sofia Davis
Yo
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I've been tring to cancel my order as well to mno avail via phone and internet. Whoever is out there that is employed by the N.E. Mint OBAMA COINS please CANCEL my back order as well. My confermation #54723200848127630. THANK YOU.
Try these numbers:

15th of Dec, 2008
I'm on hold with the second number right now (for over 10 minutes now). The website they have (https://www.franklinmintobamacoin.com/flare/next) gives a different customer service number to another (legitimate) company that is selling franklin obama coins. After speaking with a representative from that company she found the two numbers above for me. This company is a SCAM I can't believe I gave them my CC info!!! I am only calling after I received a postcard from N.E. Mint Obama Coins saying that they would begin shipping in approximately 4 WEEKS! WHAT A RIP!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS!
  15th of Dec, 2008
I was able to cancel my order by calling 1(866)-575-5567. Make sure you ask for a confirmation number for the order you cancelled.
Best,
Sarah
Re
  4th of Jan, 2009
I have just received an automated email from an address you cannot respond to, as follows:

no-reply@officiallicolnobamacoin.com

SubTotal $19.95
Shipping $4.95
Tax $.00
Order Total $24.90

has anyone received a similar email? i deleted it immediately but would like to find out if others have received the same thing
Tx
  5th of Jan, 2009
It's a scam I been on hold forever trying to cancel my order it has been past the four weeks and I haven't received anything. I need to make sure nothing was drafted out my account. With the economy the way it is people should be doing this, I'll rather have my purse taking!
  1st of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
you guys are the idiots for buying this obama the first black president and historical moment in history hype BS.

He is 50% white, talks white, dresses, white, acts white, and lives in the white house.

Until Tyrone and Sheniqua have a kid that grows up to be president then guess what? We still haven't had a black president!

He is the first non white or first biracial. Obama is as black as Michael Jackson is white.
Al
  19th of Feb, 2009
Sorry folks I am not am Obama fan, doubt I will ever be. He has the responsibility to steer the country through some turbulant times & so far all that has been created is additional debt, money distributed to fat ### corporate leaders with practically not provisos on the purse.
An
  22nd of Feb, 2009
I also ordered these coins. I also received a postcard stating I would receive my coins in four weeks. That was over four weeks ago. Can someone please tell me what legal action can be taken.
PS I didn't buy these coins because Obama is Black but because he is President .
Mr
  28th of Feb, 2009
02/28/09

I received my order but it was missing one coin. I ordered 4 coins and only received 3. I was also over charged for shipping and handling.

They don't return e-mails, and I haven't had time to call the phone numbers. I work during the week and they are closed on the week end. The numbers are ; 1(866)-575-5567, 800-2619369, 1-800-261-9369.

But I will keep trying. I'm going to callmy credit card company to see if I can reverse the payment. And I will contact the attorne general in my state and the state of the franklin mint head quarters.

good luck.