N.E. Mint OBAMA COINS / misinformation

1 P.O. Box 5018Wallingford, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18665755567, 18003252972

I ordered these coins on December 1st and after receiving a postcard saying that they would begin the shipping process in approximately 4 weeks I wanted to cancel my order. There was no email address or telephone contact on the original confirmation email I recieved or on the postcard. When I went to the website for N.E, Mint Obama Coins https://www.franklinmintobamacoin.com/, I got a customer service number that was for a different company (Franklin Mint). They actually gave me the correct number because so many people have been calling them (and they are not affiliated with N.E. Mint Obama Coins at all). I called [protected] and was able to cancel my order. Make sure you ask for a cancelation confirmation number if you want to cancel your order. It is NOT COOL when a company trys to misguide their customers, what kind of business ethics is that??

Comments

• Te
      21st of Jan, 2009
    N.E. Mint OBAMA COINS - Not received my coins
    N.E. Mint Obama Coins
    P.O. Box 35
    Raymond
    South Dakota

I have not received my set of coins as of Jan. 21. I used my debit card to pay for them. I am very unsecure that they have my card numbers and have not got anything back. Is their a way to cancell this order and order from a more reiable company? It is time something should get done. They were ordered in November. I see there is others just as unhappy as we are.

Theodore and Mary Mehlberg

• Su
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I ordered the coins in mid- November! As of January 21st, I had not received them.

The charge went through on my CC, by Jan 7th with a promise of them being mailed...

Where are they??

• Jl
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I ordered the coins in mid- December, but till Mar 4th, I had not received my set of coins. I used my debit card to pay for them. I am very unsecure that they have my card numbers and have not got anything back. Is their a way to cancell this order and order from a more reiable company? what kind of business ethics is that???