NDPL / Problem in rediffbol instant messenger!

1 India Review updated:

This is regarding one of your meter reading person, MR. Shailender Kumar, Card No. 6159, MRG-RHN, who misbehaved with us when he came to our residence to take our meter reading on May 07, 2008. When we told him that we are going to complain about this attitude, he said and I quote, "Do whatever you want to. I dont care at all."

I have a very high regard for NDPL and the services we have been getting ever since it took over from DESU. But these kind of incidents spoil the image of NDPL. Please look into it.

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of May, 2008

Hello,

I live in Vijay Vihar Rohini Sec-4. Some years ago some DDA flats were made beside the Vijay Vihar colony near the drain of Budh Vihar. The people who live there have pulled there wires and connected them illeglly on the pole of electricity. A trap of wires going across to our street and most of the time they fall down to the earth. The Rainy season is coming near and it is going to be very dangerous if any wire falls down on the wet earth. I request you to please have an inspection of Vijay Vihar K and I block and you will see stealing of electricity on a very big scale. Most of the people of those flats are goons and nobody dares to speak against them as they always have weapons with them like knife, rod etc. I request you to please save our life from those wires, which can be the reason of somebody's death.

Thanking you.

Regards,
    Kailash

• Ve
      21st of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

my request no. is 0809251601,
    i am deposit Rs. 3600/- as on 05.08.2008 aganist yoour demand note .
    But till date my meter is not instlled,
    What is problum

What kind of your service, PLS clear & explein to me.

Regards,

The Officer,

Consumer care NDPL,

Sub: Waive off LPSC .

Sir,

This case regarding meter K.No. 46207022232 which was in the name of Sh.Ved parkash, Ved parkash Build a three story on Plot No.234 Block A Pocket 3 sector 16 Rohini in Aprail 2007 and sold first and second floor in June 2007. The meter used by Ist and second floor till 14 feb.2008. Ground Floor was vacant till March 2008.

We purchase Ground floor on 21 Jan.2008 where my mother is residing since Mar.2008 and installed new electricity Meter K.No.46204025502Y in28 Jan.2008 Reference letter CENCARE/RRG/Due.Tfr/kk/32/633 dated 23.6.08 your department Charged Rs.31400/- from us after our request dt.30.6.08 this amount divide in three Partys each in this regard we requested to Recovery Branch, Keshav Puram that my mother residing From Mar.2008 and prior this Ground floor was vacant since this plot was build. No dues applicable with Ground Floor, but recovery branch denies and advise to take up the matter with customer care to waive off LPSC.

Separate new electricity meter was installed by the owner for ground floor in 28 Jan. 2008 for which the payment is made regularly and no dues are pending. However, the bi-furcated to avoid further LPSC amount of Rs. 10620/- has also been deposited on 26.8.08.

You are requested to kindly waive off the LPSC of Rs.1149.57 since we are not in fault and adjust the said amount against the new K.No. 46204025502 Y.

( GAYTRI KAPOOR)

234, Ground Floor,

Block-A, Pocket-3,

Rohini, Sector-16.Delhi

Mob. 9811711534.

• Su
      2nd of Oct, 2008

This is to confirm that a man in east delhi name narender sharma is stealing electricity from last more than 15 years in same building its 11/268 first floor geeta colony shop no 4. He lives with his wife and 2 daughter and one son in this house . And from the top of his toilet and bathroom one wire of bses is there for another connection and he is stealing electrictiy from that pole wire to first in his toilet and then bathroom and then he left to his room he use to use all electric devices for his occupation and work from there and also his washing machine also. i am also having a whole video of him stealing electricity his daughters and son studying in rani garden kendriya vidayla school in east delhi