ND InvestI wouldn't deal with them

I don't know what to say about this company.
Just scrolling this website down I can understand it's a scam, just because the website looks cheap and unstructured. The information is confusing and misleading. It looks like it was made by a person who's never seen computers in his/her life.
So the company offers to buy their own coin named ND Coin (not very original, but ok). Clients are supposed to invest and buy cars and realty. Hmmmm
They state that they are involved in the most effective business line (not sure what exactly they mean). The website states that their scheme is simple, but it's not really true. I didn't understand anything.
Is this company really been operating for 9 years? Who can check this?
They said that about 140.000 people have used their service.
I don't know. These are just words. Where are the proofs? None of them has left any review. 140000 people! That's a lot!
The team members look like they have nothing at the office except for a flower in a pot, and that this office is a small room above a nail salon. Who knows. Let me know if I'm wrong

Jc
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

• Nd
      Dec 03, 2018

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are continuously trying to improve our start-up project including the website that you have mentioned before. First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our offices in Budapest, 1091 Üllői út 101 or Vienna 1210 Obergfellplatz ¾. You will be pleasantly surprised by our working environment.
    We definitely do suggest to visit our YouTube channel as well where you can find videos with full and clear description of our ICO. Our admins are always available in social networks and chats in case if you have any additional questions.
    Our project will be complete by the end of March so you will be able to use your tokens. Please keep watch over the project and feel free to express your opinion and ask any questions.

Best Regards,