NCOA / No direct contact!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

For all who are in need, here is the real contact information for NCOA that they do not give out to their "customers"...

National Cellular Owners Association

Jo

Comments

12th of Oct, 2006
    NCOA - Cell Phone Insurance

Paid an insurance premium on 2 cell phones; 1 was lost. We provided all the details they asked for but still denied reimbursement. Claim they cover "Loss" but not an "unexplained disappearance". What's the difference? Lost is lost!! What a scam!!!!!!!!

30th of Apr, 2008

I am so so sick of trying to get a hold of these "poeple". I bought 2 phones and paid $50.00 per phone so that if anything happen and they broke or were stolen I would be able to get a new phone ASAP as I rely on my phone for work. (as an Interior Designer) It has taken SEVERAL MONTHS AND STILL NO RESPONCE AT ALL!!! NOT ONE PHONE PHONE CALL NOT ONE EMAIL NOTHING!!! I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY OR AT&T EVER AGAIN!!! i WANT MY ISSUSE DELT WITH. OBVIOUSLY THESE PHONES ARE JUNK BECAUSE THEY BOTH BROKE AROUND THE 6TH MONTH MARK... IT WAS LIKE TIME WORK. UNEXCEPTABLE!!!

• Ku
      13th of Mar, 2009

I'm having the same problem with NCOA. I followed all the guidelines they provided me, regardless they did not cover my loss.
    The reason given to me was that they do cover "loss" but not unattended items. My cell-phone was stolen and obviously if I was guarding the cell phone the whole time the loss wouldn't happened.
    This is an insurance company that intentionally will do every possible effort to decline legitimate claims by using deceptive techniques; banking on the fact that most people wouldn't invest energy and time in pursuing a cell phone claim.
    I'm looking for people interested in starting a lawsuit against NCOA.

• Wi
      21st of Jul, 2009

I am in with you, lets do it.

• Ru
      15th of Sep, 2009

Yes this company is a complete fruad. Every "loss" falls under the "negligant loss clause" so therefore: no phone replacement. I left my phone in a taxi cab and they deemed I didn't "exercise reasonable care and control" of the cell phone "at all times". If it is stolen you must make sure that the area was SECURED at the time and if stolen from a vehicle, you must make sure that the car was locked with windows rolled up, if not, they will deny your claim because the vehicle can not be unattended at any time. This company is a total fraud and waste of money. I have filed a complaint with the BBB in West Palm Beach and the Attorney General in Florida and Texas.