NCO-Medclr / Supposed debt bill every year without notice or warning!
I keep getting charged for an unpaid account every year without ever having received a notice that I owed or anything. It happens every year. I paid it the first two times they claimed I owed because I didn't have proof that I didn't owe, or to disclaim it, and because I didn't want my credit to be affected. Yet they keep insisting I owe them and when I asked for a copy of the bill and any other information they never sent it. I still haven't received any prior information about this bill and every year they claim I owe them from years ago. What can I do to solve this problem and find out why they keep charging me for something I don't owe?
Plz advise smb!
More NCO-Medclr Complaints & Reviews
- NCO-Medclr - Unfair billing practices, fraud and rip off! 
- NCO-Medclr - I paid my bill in full and they will not show a 0.00 balance on my credit report! 
- NCO-Medclr - non-existing medical debt 
- NCO-Medclr - credit report 
- NCO-Medclr - Terrible experience
- NCO-Medclr - billing me for hospital visits I never made 
- NCO-Medclr - Wrong Reporting Causing Damages To Me
- NCO-Medclr - I got a charge that went to collection without my knowledge!