NCO MedClr / Scam and cheating!

In [protected] i was 2 times in this country as an exchange student for the summer each year. I paid 5000 dollars for total of 8 months to an insurance company Intrax Work and Travel was the responsible one for the agency. They were supposed to cover 100% of my medical bills. Oh well 2006 i got married and i wanted to buy a car, of course they told me that my credit report is horrible. How is that possible when i never been late on a payment even with 1 day? Of course Intrax didn't do their job. Now NCO keep sending me these letters that i owe the money.I do not know what to do. Other people are responsible for these bills and i do not want to pay 2000 dollars. I was 3 times to a doctor for the two summers- once i got dehydrated at work, because of the Ca heat, once i broke my arm - again at work, and second i had allergy on my eyes because of the change of the climate. Isn't this crazy- they charged me for something i already paid as a student.

Ge

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2007
    NCO MedClr - They had wrong address

I have just recently closed out my account. When I was in the hospital in January, the young lady took my wrong address. As a result, I never received the bills until my neighbor brought them over to me. How can I clear my name?

2nd of Mar, 2009
    NCO MedClr - Claims that I owe a bill.
    NCO MEDCLR
    Maryville
    Tennessee

I was billed $749 and I had sent them my insurance information. They refused to turn it over to my insurance, but yet keep it on my credit report as unpaid? WTF?

• Dr
      6th of Apr, 2009

I had the same problem. You just have to call Intrax at least 8 times before they give you the correct address for your medical, but they will take care of it after that. Good luck!

• Dr
      6th of Apr, 2009

I think that I have the address of insurance company that is connected with Intrax. You can contact me by e-mail and I will give you phone number and the address of that company.