NCO-Medclr / Unknown Collections shown in Credit report
I have no outstanding payments against any bills. I do not understand a $443.00 outstanding bill under NCO-MEDCLR. All medical payments have been paid in full by my insurance and me till date.
With no letters received how come suddenly I see an outstanding balance with the collections in my credit report.
More NCO-Medclr Complaints & Reviews
- NCO-Medclr - Unfair billing practices, fraud and rip off! 
- NCO-Medclr - I paid my bill in full and they will not show a 0.00 balance on my credit report! 
- NCO-Medclr - non-existing medical debt 
- NCO-Medclr - credit report 
- NCO-Medclr - Terrible experience
- NCO-Medclr - billing me for hospital visits I never made 
- NCO-Medclr - Wrong Reporting Causing Damages To Me
- NCO-Medclr - Supposed debt bill every year without notice or warning! 
- NCO-Medclr - I got a charge that went to collection without my knowledge!