NCO-Medclr / Unknown Collections shown in Credit report

I have no outstanding payments against any bills. I do not understand a $443.00 outstanding bill under NCO-MEDCLR. All medical payments have been paid in full by my insurance and me till date.

With no letters received how come suddenly I see an outstanding balance with the collections in my credit report.

Thanks.

Comments

• Ry
      26th of Nov, 2007

I believe the comment to be very true. I have an outstanding balance with medclr and dont know anything about it. I called them asked them what it was. They looked it up by my ssn and said they couldn't find any acct with that ssn or by my full name

• De
      14th of Mar, 2008

I have a medical bill show up in my credit report about this company, i would like to get the phone number send to my email so i can contact you guys. Thanks.

28th of Apr, 2008

I have not one, but TWO accounts on my credit report from NCO-Medclr. My daughter had Medical Assistance (Medicaid) when taken to the Emergency Room! I don't understand why I'm being billed!

• Wa
      27th of May, 2008

I HAD JUST RECENTLY LOOKED AT MY CREDIT SCORE AND NOTICE THIS COMPANY ON MY CREDIT REPORT AND CONTINUED TO TRY TO GET ANSWERS BUT IT SEEMS NO ONE WANTS TO ANSWER ME MY NAME IS WALTER M. HORNER JR. YOU PROBABLY KNOW ME AS WALTER M. HORNER AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS COLLECTION IS ABOUT PLEASE LOOK INTO IT AND SEND ME AN EMAIL @ ELJOSE20041985@YAHOO.COM SO WE CAN BOTH FIGURE THIS OUT

• Wb
      17th of Jul, 2009

I also just found a NCO-Medclr on my credit report. After calling two phone numbers no one could locate the account by SSN, Name, Address, or phone number...how did it get on my credit reports?