NCO - MedClear / Fraud and cheating!

I have in the last 6 months looked at my credit report a few times with a balance of $195 as unpaid and sent to this collection agency. I do not know what this is for nor have I been contacted.

Comments

1st of Nov, 2007

I agree. I have the same thing happen in my credit report. I actually paid in full back when I visited the ER. I had to dispute the report and thank God that i had the cancelled check and was able to show payment. Usually, I am not that good with record keeping and this would have remained on my report. MedClear are a bunch of cheaters and should be shut down..

19th of Nov, 2007

I just happened to look at my credit report and NCO/Medclear's name came up. Who are these guys? It says "date placed for collection(09/2006). I have no idea what service they provided for me or my family.

24th of Jul, 2008

I havent even gotten so much as a bill from them and it showed up on my account. Does anyone have the info to contact MedClear?

• Go
      18th of Sep, 2010

I just got my credit report yesterday and i have two bills from medclear on it.it says richland county, is in ohio, one is 2009 the other 2007, I have lived in texas since 2006.how is this?