NCO Financial Services / Repeatedly calling my cellphone looking for a wrong person
I had bought a new cell phone and got a new number in Dec 2006. Starting from day1 I have been receiving calls from an unknown number where a automated voice speaks, asking me to call back at a [protected].
I came to know this is NCO financial and I promptly called them. They told me they are looking for a person (lets call him "X" ) about a bill he had not paid.
I told them that I am not the person they are looking for and that the number they have in their records must be old and incorrect , so kindly remove the number. Despite that complain, I keep getting calls everyday asking me to call that 877 number.
Later I kept getting calls from "Unknown" number, this time a human voice at the other end. I told them "again" that they are reaching a wrong person and they should remove the number from their list. The person was apologetic and assured me that the number would be removed and they would not call me.
The next day I got a call "again" looking for Mr "X" . When I told them what had happened, I was told that it takes 24-48 hours for the number to get deleted and he apologized. The moment I hung up my phone, I got a call "Again" from an "Unknown" number. I had it, this time I lambasted the person on the other end and he "again" assured me that this will not happen "again".
Well guess what, I got a call from them again, 2 days later. This time I had to be rude and bluntly tell them that they don't understand English and had to teach them a couple of cuss words. Its been a month and the calls haven't stopped. I get more calls from them, than my relatives and friends.
I am fed up, I don't know how and who to approach regarding this issue.
More NCO Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- NCO Financial Services - Fraud debt collection! 
- NCO Financial Services - Harassing Phone Calls, Wrong Number 
- NCO Financial Services - They continue to call and harass me 
- NCO Financial Services - Suing over paid bills 
- NCO Financial Services - Scam 
- NCO Financial Services - Called 4 times for a collection that has nothing to do with me
- NCO Financial Services - Robo Calls are incessant and annoying
- NCO Financial Services - Accused of not paying what i don't owe!!!
- NCO Financial Services - My bad experience with them
- NCO Financial Services - What a sleazy operation!