NCO FIN/22 / still on my credit report after paying debt

1 Verbena, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-280-0779

I paid off my debt for sprint through nco fin/22 and it was still on my credit report I filed a complaint and I received a letter from experian on 11/6/08 stating it was deleted and now its back on my report as of 7/27/09 I have good credit but I am afraid it will have a negative effect in my future . I was harrassed to pay the debt but I have no way of contacting the company by phone to resolve the matter. the balance was 186.00 and they wanted half to resolve the matter so I paid it even though I a dispute over being overcharged for my service.about every week my cell phone was shut off and I would go to radio shack to pay a bill of anywhere from 200.00 to 350.00 every week even though I rarely used it I beleive sprint is also a scam but you cant prove anything against big companies.I learned a few months after my service was cancelled that sprint was hacked and people were able to access other peoples acounts and use there minutes Ibelieve thats what happend to me even though Ipaid my debt nco fin/22 a collector for sprint it is still on my credit report is there anything I can do to resolve this matter?

Comments