NCO Collection agency / Did not pay creditor!

1 Sinking Spring, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6107505988

I paid the entire amount owed to NCO and they have failed to pay American Express. Now I have American Express harassing me and NCO refuses to call me back, but when I did talked to them they admitted that I did pay and would get in touch with American Express... this was in August of 2007.

More NCO Collection agency Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      30th of Dec, 2007

How about getting NCO to give you a paid letter? Or you can forward your proof of payment to American Express. That is the only thing that you can do, or have American Express contact NCO.

Pablo

• Co
      1st of Feb, 2008

I have had and am having the SAME EXACT PROBLEM!

NCO contacted me 3 years ago about a PECO bill. I paid them in full. Last June, I was contacted by a completely different collections agency (CBCS) in regards to the same balance! I contacted NCO and they acknowledged my payment in full. They said they would send me a letter of proof that I could provide to CBCS. While waiting for that letter, I contacted CBCS, letting them know the exact matter of the situation.

I am STILL waiting for that letter from NCO. In the meanwhile, I have just received a second letter from CBCS saying that I am still delinquent and when I called CBCS letting them know yet again the situation and how this no longer has to do with me, I am told that it is my fault and I will be reported to the credit agency.

This is messing with my blood pressure and I am a fit person of a mere 26 years of age. THERE HAS TO BE A MORE EFFECTIVE WAY TO STAND UP TO THESE AGENCIES!!!!!

What the hell do I do now?!

• Ju
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Hi,

I have got a call from this no. they told me to to pay a huge amount. But i refused to do so. Then they abused me alot. Later when I had complained me about them. They apologized me for their abuse. Their more stoies of abuse I have found here http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/collection-agencies/nco-ftc.html