NCO Collection agency / Did not pay creditor!

Sinking Spring, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6107505988
I paid the entire amount owed to NCO and they have failed to pay American Express. Now I have American Express harassing me and NCO refuses to call me back, but when I did talked to them they admitted that I did pay and would get in touch with American Express... this was in August of 2007.

More NCO Collection agency Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sc
  30th of Dec, 2007
How about getting NCO to give you a paid letter? Or you can forward your proof of payment to American Express. That is the only thing that you can do, or have American Express contact NCO.

Pablo
Co
  1st of Feb, 2008
I have had and am having the SAME EXACT PROBLEM!

NCO contacted me 3 years ago about a PECO bill. I paid them in full. Last June, I was contacted by a completely different collections agency (CBCS) in regards to the same balance! I contacted NCO and they acknowledged my payment in full. They said they would send me a letter of proof that I could provide to CBCS. While waiting for that letter, I contacted CBCS, letting them know the exact matter of the situation.

I am STILL waiting for that letter from NCO. In the meanwhile, I have just received a second letter from CBCS saying that I am still delinquent and when I called CBCS letting them know yet again the situation and how this no longer has to do with me, I am told that it is my fault and I will be reported to the credit agency.

This is messing with my blood pressure and I am a fit person of a mere 26 years of age. THERE HAS TO BE A MORE EFFECTIVE WAY TO STAND UP TO THESE AGENCIES!!!!!

What the hell do I do now?!
Ju
  3rd of Sep, 2008
Hi,

I have got a call from this no. they told me to to pay a huge amount. But i refused to do so. Then they abused me alot. Later when I had complained me about them. They apologized me for their abuse. Their more stoies of abuse I have found here http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/collection-agencies/nco-ftc.html