NCN National Community Network / Money scam

1 1220 North Market ST. Suite 808 Wilmington.Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:

My boyfriend and I were looking for a part time at home Business we looked in our home town Flyer and found this Its called A Government Tracer Program. My boyfriend and i were excited about doing something to help the Government. We also in turn would be getting paid we though helping the government it wouldn't be a scam. We were suppose to send 12 Letters a day 60 a week to People who were suppose to get refunds from there FHA insured homes. Through Hud witch is Housing and urban development. They Lied there is no such program we did this for 6 weeks sent out 350 letters. no response gave we gave them 80.00 Dollars and spent well over 250 dollars on paper stamps envelopes, Ink for the computer Lables and 5 hours each day for one month and a half of our time and effort we were told the only way the refunder could get there money was through third party tracers. Lies all lies. We found out. We are clearly upset they are using the government to scam people. You need to stop them thay wouldn't even give us our money back because we refused to give them our credit card information.

Va

Comments

• Be
      6th of Jun, 2008

Thank you, thank you. Your feedback just saved me $87++++++. I was all set to call and order for all the same reasons. You are my angels. God bless.

1st of Jul, 2008

wow, I almost got set up. Good Lookin izzout.

• Na
      12th of Jul, 2008

I wish i would have read this first i already paid the 87 dallors. I am so sick of these online scams how could they sleep at night knowing they are scaming people out of there hard earned money. I am a single parent I asked all the questions I could think of before paying. I thought how could this be a scam they are using the government to trick people. Thanks for letting other people know about this scam.

• Kr
      12th of Jul, 2008

I saw an ad for NCN Productions. I'm glad I saw this in my Google search.

Thank you.

• Ka
      6th of Aug, 2008

Unfortunately I didn't read this until after I gave them a credit card. So, now I had to close my check card and wait for another, I just gave it to them yesterday and called today. They said they can't give me my money back because it has already gone through. I am a cancer survivor living on a fixed income, trying to fix a mouth full of bad teeth rotted from the chemo, and I am really pissed! They said they don't have a web site, no real way to verify that they are not a SCAM!

So, Beware, I found this ad in my local free paper, and it said work for the goverment, call this number and ask for department C.

So angry.

• Hi
      6th of Aug, 2008

I am a victim of this scam... I can't believe this. I have just agree on giving them $87.00 yesterday. Watch out people in Douglasville, GA im from there and have been scam.

• Va
      19th of Aug, 2008

DON'T DO IT! Anytime a so called business is hiring and they want you to pay a fee to be hired - you have to be suspicious - so I said I would call back, hung up and began checking through the Internet. No US government agency would be hiring people to do work and asking applicants to pay. This in my opinion is a SCAM and should be avoided.

• Co
      19th of Aug, 2008

I gave up my money to these people 2weeks ago, have not received a the program and everytime I call the VOICEMAIL BOX is full. I should have checked it out before I sent my payment but I am in the process of turning them in to the Better Business Bureau so please watch out.