NBS*GETTRIMMOVES/Bromolite / Unauthorized charges to PayPal

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I have been scammed as well. Two unauthorized charges for NBS*GETTRIMMOVES and FUNDING*HUBHEALTHY RENO NV. I contacted the phone number provided by another individual who submitted the same complaint-Thank you! I talked with a representative who said that I had agreed to the terms when I ordered Bromolite. I have never ordered this item. I requested a refund and the rep immediately agreed to refund the Feb 2010 charge. After I said I would join all the others I've seen complaining about their shoddy business practices, the rep reluctently agree to refund all charges and stop any further charges. I have a confirmation number and will follow up in 30 days to see if refunds have been applied. Alsol, I will initiate a complaint of unauthorized charges to PayPal immediately. Watch out for these scams. I have certainly learned my lesson the hard way.

Fe

Comments

• Mo
      26th of Feb, 2010

OMG what is this? I just found this charge on my account... HELP what do I do? I have never heard of this NBS company before. I've been googling everything about this company and I found this info. How did this company get my account information? How did they get your info?? Any help would so GREATLY be appreciated!!!

• On
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Our company represents some of the Fit Factory programs which may show on a billing statement as HUBHEALTHY or GETTRIMMOVES. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various online health products or dietary supplements and I apologize for any misunderstanding that might have occurred when you purchased your product online.

Your post mentioned that you have already contacted Customer service. Our company strives to give the highest standard of quality customer service, and if you feel you were not treated fairly, or would like to discuss additional issues, please contact me directly at 435-773-1795, or you may email me at customerservice@cshelp.org, and I will be happy to assist you with your concerns.

If you are another customer reading this and you have tried customer service (866-407-1022) and feel that we have failed you, or you feel you were mistreated in any way, please call me directly and the number above, or the customer service email, and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Online Customer Support

• Ha
      6th of Mar, 2010

Just had this NBS*GETTRIMMOVES charge show up on my credit card and USAA was good about taking this off for me. [censored] these scammers!!! Rot in hell ###!