NbCheck.com / Taking $29.97 out of my checking acct. every month without authorization, I don't even know who they are!

United States Review updated:

This company "www.nbcheck.com" is taking $29.97 automatically out of my checking account every month and I don't even know who they are or what the website is. I don't know how they got my bank acct. #, or my routing #, because I never, ever use checks online. I called my bank, "Bank of America" to file a complaint against the Co. and they told me to log onto the website to "unsubscribe" to the company's services. I logged on to do as my bank requested and the website has NOTHING, NO INFORMATION about them, how to "unsubscribe" WHICH I NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! so now I'm stuck with some stupid company taking money out and making my account overdrawn because I never knew I was being charged until I noticed I had an overdraft one day and KNEW I had, had enough money in the bank to cover a bill I was paying. I am FURIOUS and don't know what to do now!!!??

I'm pasting the exact website with this complaint to show that there is NO information on how to get rid of them, or another link attached to even advertise who they are. I am pasting it below my e-mail. I need help immediately, I can't afford to pay this Co. $29.97 every month.
.......................................................................
INSTRUCTIONS - This page is used to look up a transaction shown on your bank statement. If you don't recognize a transaction, or have forgotten what it was for, use this form to find the details. All fields are required.

Transaction description NBCHECK.COM (From your bank statement),
Bank routing number (9 digits, lower left corner of check),
Bank account number (Your bank account number),
Transaction amount (Exact amount of transaction),
Transaction date (MM/DD/YY or YYYY-MM-DD).

NOTICE - This site supports transaction detail lookup for all merchant using the NBCHECK.COM electronic check clearing system. The name and contact information for the merchant will be shown when a specific transaction is located based on the information entered above.

Comments

Co
  28th of Mar, 2008
if ur ubale to cancel your bank should be able to put a stop pay on the account.
Ge
  10th of Apr, 2008

NbCheck.com - Can not cancel deduction!
www.NbCheck.com
Brodheadsville
Pennsylvania
Phone: 5709920101
www.NbCheck.com

Trying to cancel the 19.95 month deduction. When I entered my bank account info (routing#, Acct.#, amt. of transaction and date of transaction, they are not coming up with a provider and not allowing me to cancel this monthly deduction from my checking account.
Ed
  12th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This company "www.nbcheck.com" is taking $59.95 automatically out of my checking account every month and I don't even know who they are or what the website is. I don't know how they got my bank acct. #, or my routing #, because I never, ever use checks online. I called my bank, "Bank of America" to file a complaint against the Co. and they told me to log onto the website to "unsubscribe" to the company's services. I logged on to do as my bank requested and the website has NOTHING, NO INFORMATION about them, how to "unsubscribe" WHICH I NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! so now I'm stuck with some stupid company taking money out and making my account overdrawn because I never knew I was being charged until I noticed I had an overdraft one day and KNEW I had, had enough money in the bank to cover a bill I was paying. I am FURIOUS and don't know what to do now!!!??
Ri
  2nd of Jun, 2008
Edgar O.,
Go to your bank and do a "Stop Payment Authorization".
Might cost $10.00, but worth it.
"Nbcheck" has been withdrawing $33.00 a month for a very long time.
This was stopped today.
Or, if you can, go back as far as possible.
If that "800" or "888" number is seen with withdrawls every month,
then take the printouts either to a lawyer, or to the FBI.
Shut them down !
Wish you luck.
Db
  1st of Jul, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is a sign-up by check verification service. Have you recently subscribed to a website and paid by check?
Sh
  10th of Jul, 2008
Oh my god I though I was the only one having this problem these people tried to take out my account 3 times in the amount of 117.00, 25.00, and 10.00. And the only reason why the checks were returned was because I didn't have no money in my account...I was charge $35 each for all three checks. And I called Bank of America and they took all the over draft fees off. I'm going to get to the bottom of this and find out how these people are able to just tap into people accounts if you never even signed up with them.
Bc
  10th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also have been hit with the same thing. Will have to close out checking account. Never used on internet. Don't know how they got it, but it is somewhere in Sunnyvalle, CA. No phone contact, no name. My bank is trying "a late return" so that whatever bank account it went into will be charged and money taken back.
Bc
  17th of Oct, 2008
my bank sent charges back as late return and money was restored to my account. Will have to watch to make sure this doesn't happen against next month. Stop payment will be next step.
Je
  15th of Apr, 2009
They took 17.99 out of my checking account..wtf...come on now..give me my money back now
Ke
  12th of Feb, 2010

NbCheck.com - Unauthrized charges
NbCheck
Phone: 8665572455
NbCheck.com

i have no record of this transaction for 17.99. i want this cancelled. i have not done any checks in over a month.
my phone # is 5055043471

Harker Heights
Texas
Phone: 254-699-6365
ker@ymail.com

Company has withdrawed $24.95 from my personal checking account since 2008 without my permission. Ive changed checking acc. numbers to prevent any more fraud.
Bi
  5th of Jul, 2010
The easiest way to determine what the withdrawal is for is to get a copy of the statement from the bank, on it there is a transaction #, contact NBCHECK.com and go to the bottom of the page where it says contact us.Click on and go to near the bottom of the Q&A section where it syas why am I being billed such an amount.Click on it, you will be ask for your e-mail, bank account # and transaction #.
This will tell you what web site is billing you through NBCHECK.
Sn
  31st of Aug, 2012
They took money from my 81year old mother's account without. When I called they claimed she had ordered a subscription, BIG LIE. She was in residential rehab at the time recovering from and heart attack and other medical issues. They claim they will refund her money, we will see. Do they even bother verifying these so called orders? Snowflake