Nbc Health / Chba / Rip off and lies

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9164864074

Do not even take this phone call if you get it. They have people well trained to give you lies and half truths. They will take your non - refundable 259. 00 and will continue to bill your credit card even when you attempt to cancel. I specifically asked if i would be billed after this one time charge to my credit card. I was told i would be billed by mail or could choose my billing preference on - line. Not only can you not get on - line to cancel (Their sites only allow you options re; services not cancellation. I've attempted to cancel by phone and can never get a live person to talk to even if it is during business hours. If you leave a message to cancel, it will not be acknowledged and your phone call is not returned. I reported to my credit card company who is doing an investigation. I had to close my account and have a new card issued to stop the charges. Please continue to complain to any and all agencies who will listen. My next step is to file a complaint with bbb (Better business bureau) . D. Solden.

Comments

• Jd
      30th of Apr, 2009

CHBA continued to bill my credit card even after I had requested billing by mail, AND they continued to charge my credit card even after I cancelled my
    membership'. When I cancelled this 'membership' they did not enter the cancellation in their system, apparently, and they did not record my call 'for quality assurance purposes.' After I received yet another charge on my credit card, I called CHBA once again, and was transferred to a supervisor named "Wendy"--none of their personnel will give a last name. (I've learned my lesson! Never again will I do business with any company whose policy is for their employees to give first name only!) Wendy was very snotty, extremely unprofessional to say the least, and sarcastic. She demanded that I repeat that I wanted to cancel four times, then she hung up on me.

Is there anyone out there who wants to join a class action lawsuit against CHBA? I'm in, and looking for company.

J. Day

• Ji
      30th of Apr, 2009

I agree NBC health is a complete scam and the offer they call you about is way too good to be true. As an unemployed new yorker, i could not afford to keep the high cost of COBRA so i turned to NBC health. That was a bad decision. These guys couldn't even spell my last name correctly on my website login after i corrected them. They do NOT update their list of online providers. Most of the doctors have moved or are no longer with the plan. Even when you call them up and try to get doctors in the network, you still cannot get a hold of them. I was better off going to my old doctors (with my former insurance) office and tell them i'm unemployed and uninsured to get a discount. I have now cancelled my plan and will report these snake oil salesmen to the better business bureau.

• Ro
      17th of Sep, 2009
    chba nbchealth - trying to cancel
    chba nbchealth
    4875 cocnut creek parkway
    Coconut Creek
    Florida
    Phone: 8776872422
    nbchealth.com

complete scam, would like moneyback, no savings on nothing in first month, complete scam